Monday, December 1, 2008

Not so Hot Child in the City


Here are a few pictures from my recent visit to Minneapolis and St. Francis, Minnesota. In case you were wondering, it was FREAKING FREEZING while I was there.


I spent my first day touring Minneapolis while waiting for a friend to get off work. I spent 4 hours on Thursday walking around a 2 block area and had an absolute blast! On Friday, we headed up to St. Francis to hang out and be with my friend before his big day. I happened to be the only southerner in the bunch, which had almost everyone asking "So, what do you think about the weather here?". My answer every time...."It's Freaking Freezing!" (One night it was ONE degree. That's right I said ONE degree!)


The wedding was beautiful and everyone was sooo nice. Actually they were "Minnesota Nice" (they have a phrase to explain just how "nice" they are).




Sky Line leaving the city


Downtown


Beautiful Church (not where the wedding was)

Mary Tyler Moore
(This is the place she stood to throw her hat at the beginning of the show)



Mr. and Mrs. Brent Hedberg



Rose, Brent and Rick at the reception (Brent's parents)


Calvin, Rose, Troy and Rick

Troy's toast to Brent on his last night being a bachelor.

1 comments:

Langdawg said...

awww BRent still looks just the same!!!